Monday, August 26, 2013

Political Douchery


      It's always difficult for me to admit, or believe, that there are people this half-witted walking around making decisions in our society. But they are out there and often involved in politics. Every time I'm faced with something like this I shake my head in silent disappointment...

And THEN (in this case) I laugh my ass off.


My very possibly immature rebuttal:

"Someone must not be afraid to say 'politicians are stupid.' If we do not act now, the stupid people will own America! (Oops, they already do). If you and I don't speak up now, this stupid people steamroller will literally crush all men and women with any semblance of brainpower that get in its way-the children, WOE THE CHILDREN!-and our nation will pay a terrible price!"

Run for your ever so sacred moral decent lives!

The stupid people ARE among us.


Case and Point.... The very discombobulated Tyler!



I'm not laughing. Nope. Not at all. And certainly not AT anyone in particular.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment